Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fan Art Forum: The Adventures of Jason and the Argonauts

A while back I received this awesome little comic in the mail from a fan named Matthew Jenkins. It's a wonderfully creative retelling of the myth of Jason and the Argonauts. I love the marker and pen art, and how the character of Jason is so take-charge ("start the ship!") and angry looking. Matthew also has a great sense of pacing and storytelling. I expect many great things from Mr Jenkins in the future, especially as this is merely the first of more adventures promised to come. Give them a click!






4 comments:

  1. Awesome Job Matthew!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! This kid definitely has potential. Can't wait to see more from him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My own mother remarked that his stuff looked like mine did when I was his age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Matthew- it's amazing! Glad to see you are continuing to draw and write!
    Love,
    Your 2nd Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete